Re: [Asrg] Weird spam

2003-06-26 11:22:24
At 8:54 PM -0400 6/25/03, Yakov Shafranovich wrote:
I received a very strange spam message, quoted below. Does anyone know what these kind of messages accomplish?

Same as hoaxes and graffiti. The knowledge of knowing that your message is being seen by thousands of people. That one's been around for a while. ALong with the guy looking for a time machine and a few others.

One more reason why the definition of "spam" should not include the word "commercial".
--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.messagefire.com/          Anti-Spam Service for your POP Account

everyone else's.