RE: [Asrg] 2.a.1 Analysis of Actual Spam Data - Titan Key reduces spam attacks

2003-07-31 13:06:56

if you discard days 94 and 106 there is still a downward trend. Now, let
me be the first to raise my hand to say I'm not a statistician. So
perhaps your application of "ropy" might be more accurately expressed as
"layman".
But the numbers are there for everyone to see. And please, if there's
someone here who can honestly call themselves a statistician please step
forward and lend us your wisdom.

The trend is either up, flat, or down. According to the linear
regression trendline, the trend is down. If there is a statistical
definition of "significant" then of course lets apply it. But if we're
going to apply it then lets also apply this trend against ANYONE elses
trend that is not using Titan Key.

And then decide if one using a Titan Key email address reduces their
spam over time vs. someone that uses any other anti-spam approach.

Peter