Re: [Asrg] 6. Email Path Verification

2003-09-08 10:49:20
Yes, more details would be interesting. The most efficient way to communicate those to the group would be to create a document that details your approach.

OK. Since several of the other ASRG documents are in PDF format, I'll take that as tacit approval of using LyX and outputting a PDF for this. :) Something tells me that the official I-D format is a bit too high-maintenance at this stage.

It seems that you've already begin to think about it relative to other proposals. Additionally, as you create your document, please take into account the considerations presented in http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-crocker-spam-techconsider- 02.txt .

Already done, though I'll go over it again and check. That document is actually where I found the first reference to the ASRG and this mailing list.