Re: [Asrg] 6. Email Path Verification

2003-09-08 16:12:14
Yes, more details would be interesting. The most efficient way to communicate those to the group would be to create a document that details your approach.

OK. Since several of the other ASRG documents are in PDF format, I'll take that as tacit approval of using LyX and outputting a PDF for this. :) Something tells me that the official I-D format is a bit too high-maintenance at this stage.

I've uploaded the initial version of the document here:
        http://www.chromatix.org.uk/temp/email-authentication-00.pdf

There's a formatting problem in one place there, but that seems to be a LaTeX bug which I'm not really awake enough to chase just now. The meaning should be clear.