Re: 3. Requirements - Anonimity (was Re: FW: [Asrg] 0. General)

2003-10-27 14:25:36
Brad Knowles <brad(_dot_)knowles(_at_)skynet(_dot_)be> wrote:
      Are we going to ask them to filter all the mail through the
Chinese gov't or the NSA, so that we can get back an "authoritative"
answer as to whether or not this message is okay? ...  Shall we have
all e-mail messages and log data transmitted in real-time to the
Department of Homeland Security, the Mossad, or maybe Jemaah
Islamiyah?

  Do you have anything positive to offer?  The only thing I can
determine from your posts is that you are opposed principle to any
attempt to modify SMTP.

  I think we can agree that you think SMTP was handed down from on
high in the form of stone tablets, and that we're all going to h*ll
for trying to change it.

  That being said, do you have *anything* positive to say, which will
help address the spam problem, and not result in eternal damnation?
Is there ANY possibility that an anti-spam proposal will someday
satisfy your standards?

  Alan DeKok.