Re: [Asrg] 0. General - Inquiry about CallerID Verification

2003-11-30 09:50:19
Yakov Shafranovich <research(_at_)solidmatrix(_dot_)com> wrote:
Ok, I think we'll all be waiting for his document very eagerly.
Hopefully he can provide a status update and perhaps let us know if he
needs more help.

  More help would be appreciated.  I've got an outline, and a "todo"
list.  What would help is people willing to root through the details
of protocol X (RSS, HTTP, IRC, etc.), and describe how it differs from
SMTP (using the outline of SMTP's issues).  People willing to
contribute, please email me off-list.

  Alan DeKok.