Re: [Asrg] Re: 6. Proposals: LMTP vs. rDNS / Reverse MX [RMX] proposals

2003-12-01 16:02:19
Tomi Panula-Ontto wrote:
[..]
This is a little change, little check, which is easy to maintain and
easy to develop support for it. If there are no major problems with
it, then why not?

[..]

The DNS folks over at the IETF might be able to answer this question better since any use of the reverse DNS space involves different issues, on which we do not necessarily have the expertise. We will try to pass on the draft for review if feasible.

Yakov
-------
Yakov Shafranovich / asrg <at> shaftek.org
SolidMatrix Technologies, Inc. / research <at> solidmatrix.com
"Why are both drug addicts and computer aficionados both called users?" (Clifford Stoll)
-------