RE: [Asrg] Sendmail CEO Backs Yahoo DK and MS CID

2004-03-01 16:13:33
Hi Guys

thanks for all the input

But bogged down in detail here!!!!!

the point of my email is Spammers don't give up and die (die die die)

they mutate into something else

if the world is about to adopt yahoo and M$ authentication systems I say
great.

BUT

Spammers will persist. if we are one step ahead it makes their life a lot
harder

So we should look at what spammers will be doing post authentication.

the examples I included were just that examples. They may not have been all
that accurate.

Regards
Chris