RE: [Asrg] E-postage/hashcash - the future

2004-04-28 23:15:39

You are right, some people cannot stand having their views challenged

Oh, you were challenging my views.  My apologies then!

You are on the defensive. the above was my first response to you.

I was saying that *you* were challenging *their* views.

Its very easy to go on the defensive and misinterpret someones intent. in
this (and other) discussion lists. especially when you are new. I know I did
as well.

I was pushing pulling (grin) and got slammed. but such is life. pull has as
many problems/faults as EVERY other method.

Because nothing is obviously perfect, there are plenty of people willing to
highlight the faults

We all do, you did. I just happen to agree with your slightly off center
view.

Regards
Chris