RE: [Asrg] E-postage/hashcash - the future

2004-04-28 22:36:37

Since then I now find I am being attacked and insulted for just
having that
opinion.

I will just go back to lurking I think as some of you are just not
interested in any new discussion.

You are right, some people cannot stand having their views challenged

The internet is thought of as a level playing field. where the mighty and
the minor can stand shoulder to shoulder
e-postage delivers the internet back to the mighty (read rich) as you have
so rightly pointed out.

We must stop the abuse of e-mail by spammers without delivering what the
large corporations want.

Which is total control.

Those who are in the employ of large corporations will always rigorously
decry any suggestion that deviates from that plan

Regards
Chris