Re: [Asrg] E-postage/hashcash - the future

2004-04-28 18:06:25

With that said, then a 'pay for email' system must work, right?  Well I
think it will but think a bit further into the future.

Hmmn.  I think you need to keep my note about the water powered car in
mind.  GM has multi-billion dollar R&D resources.  Why haven't they
built a water powered car?  Well, that's pretty much why we're not going
to build an e-postage system.

Regards,
http://www.taugh.com

Well, it is interesting that you seem to  _know_  that GM hasn't already
built a water powered car LOL

In any case, I do see your point, but was just trying to express my opinion
as to what I think will happen if email is chargeable

John