[Asrg] Stepping down from the ASRG

2004-05-20 23:48:34
ASRG Members,

I am writing to inform you that I am stepping down from my position as a
co-chair of the ASRG. Unfortunately, my time constraints have increased
to a point where it is impossible to me to continue ASRG work.

It has been a very exciting and unique experience for me personally, and
I want to thank all of you for contributing to it. I hope that my small
contribution to the IETF and IRTF communities has made an impact on this
group and the future of the Internet.

Sincerely,
Yakov Shafranovich
Former co-chair, ASRG

--
Yakov Shafranovich / asrg <at> shaftek.org
SolidMatrix Technologies, Inc. / research <at> solidmatrix.com