Re: [Asrg] 0 General: Forum

2004-05-21 17:18:22
On 5/21/2004 2:04 AM, der Mouse sent forth electrons to convey:

Threads and topics can all be logically organised.

This is also true of email, if you pick the right user agent - or so I
hear; it's not something I want, so it's not something I've sought out
myself, or implemented in my own user agent.
I use threaded mode to read ASRG mail, and it works pretty well.

One of the key things I'd want to see in an alternative forum would be support for expressing support for notable posts - omething like slashcode (what /. runs on). BB offers just polls. Support for what I attempted
here: http://asrg.sp.am/wiki?OpinionMatrix would be nice.