RE: [Asrg] Stepping down from the ASRG

2004-05-23 07:19:03
Thank you for all your efforts in this group. Before you
took the group over it was on the verge of failure, it since
revived and has made a significant contribution to addressing
the spam problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: asrg-admin(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:asrg-admin(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org]On
Behalf Of Yakov
Shafranovich
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 2:17 AM
To: ASRG
Subject: [Asrg] Stepping down from the ASRG

ASRG Members,

I am writing to inform you that I am stepping down from my
position as a
co-chair of the ASRG. Unfortunately, my time constraints have
increased
to a point where it is impossible to me to continue ASRG work.

It has been a very exciting and unique experience for me
personally, and
I want to thank all of you for contributing to it. I hope
that my small
contribution to the IETF and IRTF communities has made an
impact on this
group and the future of the Internet.

Sincerely,
Yakov Shafranovich
Former co-chair, ASRG

--
Yakov Shafranovich / asrg <at> shaftek.org
SolidMatrix Technologies, Inc. / research <at> solidmatrix.com