Re: [Asrg] Re: Disaster looming: SPF

2004-12-06 18:47:05
Barry Shein <bzs(_at_)world(_dot_)std(_dot_)com>:
SPF seems to have a net.sociology very similar to libertarianism in
that certain true-believers will argue for either tirelessly and to
the distraction of any discussion list which dares get near the topic
leaving most everyone else wondering "if it's so great why do we only
hear about it in these tiresome take-on-all-comers arguments but never
seem to see it achieve any progress per se?"

I agree there's an important parallel -- your opinions about libertarianism
were always pretty misinformed and idiotic, too.