Re: [Asrg] Round 2 of the DNSBL BCP

2008-04-03 12:12:22
On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 11:35 AM, Chris Lewis <clewis(_at_)nortel(_dot_)com>
wrote:
 I suggest you both go lookup up the Agency legal concept.

Why?  My point is that it's not relevant.  This BCP isn't a legal
document and it doesn't matter whether any liability attaches.  The
only question is whether the phrase "collateral damage" is an accurate
description of the situation in the context of this BCP, not whether
any involved parties can claim damages in court.

If you want to avoid the word "damage" because you're trying to avoid
any semblance of terms that might have a legal definition, that's an
entirely different subject.