Re: [Asrg] Another dnsbl draft, now standards flavored

2008-07-25 08:31:42
You could remove the concept of "e-mail" lists,  I wouldn't miss it
for a second.  Twisting local parts into DNS labels is black magic,

Huh?  What's black magic about it?  The only problems I can see are (a)
local-parts longer than 63 octets and (b) "DNS" APIs that don't permit
access to all the DNS's power.  The former are prima facie hopeless
without some kind of encoding scheme and the latter are the fault of
the APIs, not the spec.

/~\ The ASCII                           der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML                mouse(_at_)rodents-montreal(_dot_)org