Re: [Asrg] FeedBack loops

2008-11-13 17:51:59
yes fake headers, but that's being addressed too, no?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Atkins" <steve(_at_)blighty(_dot_)com>
To: "Anti-Spam Research Group - IRTF" <asrg(_at_)irtf(_dot_)org>
Sent: Friday, 14 November, 2008 10:31:25 AM (GMT+1200) Auto-Detected
Subject: Re: [Asrg] FeedBack loops

On Nov 13, 2008, at 2:02 PM, Franck Martin wrote:

No this was not what I was talking about.

We were talking about: "when the user click spam, the system does
not send a spam report but an unsubscribe if the mail contains the
right headers and the unsubscribe is successful"

It's been discussed. The critical flaw with the idea is blindingly
obvious if
you think about it for a second, though.

Cheers,
Steve