Re: [Asrg] still no patents, Email Postage (was Re: FeedBack loops)

2008-11-23 17:56:09
BTW, is Goodmail patented?

Why guess, since you can visit the USPTO web site and find out the
facts in about 30 seconds?

A search for Goodmail as patent assignee turns up nothing, which tells
us fairly definitively that they have no patents in the US.  I suppose
they might have filed in other places first, but that seems very
unlikely.

A search of published applications turns up one by Daniel Dreyman,
whom we all know.  But it's an application, which is a long way from
being a granted patent, and it's about authorization, not postage, so
it's irrelevant to this argument.

R's,
John