Re: [Asrg] moving the two DNSBL drafts forward

2008-11-23 18:00:57
If we can get the necessary reviews, you should be OK.  There's an
IESG review, but that's supposed to be limited to seeing if it's an
attempted end run around a WG or other procedural shenanigans, not
whether they like what it says or not.

What do I need to do to have that process underway, or is it already?

First we check to be sure that the RG is happy with both drafts, so we
can say they represent the consensus of the RG.

Then I'll work with Aaron to get the necessary reviews.

Hey, RG, other than the procedural issues, how do you like the -08 draft
of the description of DNSBLs?

R's,
John