Re: [Asrg] The fundamental misconception about paying for mail

2008-11-29 05:56:36
mathew wrote:
[...] There's no technical reason why I should not be able to
simply whitelist traffic from this list to be delivered for free.

Is that because a list subscriber (you, I presume) happens to be the postmaster at the receiving site? If not, do you mean all users have both the permissions _and_ the patience to whitelist lists that they subscribe to?

I'm asking because I see no means for automated registration of opt-ins. Am I missing something?