Re: [Asrg] What are the IPs that sends mail for a domain?

2009-06-17 11:11:08

On Jun 16, 2009, at 4:17 PM, Daniel Feenberg wrote:
 Because it would be impossible to maintain a DNSBL for IPV6,

I keep hearing people say this, but I've not seen any clear justification for it. It seems to me to be no more difficult to run a blacklist for IPv6 addresses than IPv4 addresses (neither is easy, but the details of the address representation don't seem to make more than minor differences).

Can you expand on why you think it's the case, or point me at some discussion of it?

Cheers,
  Steve