Re: [Asrg] What are the IPs that sends mail for a domain?

2009-06-16 19:02:45
At 15:20 16-06-2009, Franck Martin wrote:
I have a mail server and one of my users complains he is not receiving emails from a domain. How do I find if I have blocked the domain from sending to my server. Meaning, knowing the domain name of the sender, how do I find the IPs from where the mail could be sent from. It seems that SPF is the only tool to provide that answer?

You can use the mail log to track down whether you blocked the domain. The information might not be available if you are blocking by IP address. You could also contact the postmaster at the other end.

Regards,
-sm