Re: [Asrg] What are the IPs that sends mail for a domain?

2009-06-17 13:53:10
Dotzero wrote:

One approach that might help you is to go to senderscore.org (from
ReturnPath). Register for a free account and then enter in the domain
name. For example, when I enter in avonsys.com it shows me that there
is one IP address sending mail for that domain - 76.203.192.33 with a
hostname of adsl-76-203-192-33.dsl.rcsntx.sbcglobal.net.

That list is based on what we've observed recently in our data network, collating delivery logs from a whole bunch of ISPs and other sources. Since it's aggregating multiple views, we tend to see more than a single site would.

(You can look up some data without registering, but not all. Either way, it's still free.)

--
J.D. Falk
Return Path Inc