Re: [Asrg] What are the IPs that sends mail for a domain?

2009-06-18 17:42:35
[ marking valid SMTP client hosts ]
There a lot of problems with this idea, and if memory serves, both
Dave Crocker and John Levine pointed them out at the time.  But I think

Are there problems that would extend beyond the problems of traders in
improper material who don't want their material sitting in queues on the
ISP MTA?

The problems were technical, putting records other than PTR in the
rDNS zone.  That's why Dave and I came up with CSV.

Pretty please, read http://www.mipassoc.org/csv/ if you want to continue
this discussion.

R's,
John