Re: [Asrg] What are the IPs that sends mail for a domain?

2009-06-19 08:40:38
In short, I don't see what's wrong with XM from a technical
standpoint.  What am I missing?
As I recall, it was about systems that "know" that there'll never be
anything but PTR, zone cuts, and maybe CNAME in the rDNS.

But why does that make it useless for people whose systems _don't_ make
stupid assumptions like that?  Would it be such a bad thing to need a
non-broken DNS server to take advantage of a new feature?  Or am I
still missing something?

\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML                mouse(_at_)rodents-montreal(_dot_)org