Re: [Asrg] Generally workable ways of adding a spam button to MUAs

2010-02-08 09:44:30
On 08/Feb/10 13:22, Ian Eiloart wrote:
[...] I'm simply claiming that the problem
isn't a single problem (1. "how to report junk messages"). It's two
problems: "2. how to report junk messages to an IMAP mailstore operator"
and "3. how to report junk messages to a POP mailstore operator".

Ian, it seems to me that your feeling for problem #2 causes a misrepresentation of problem #3. I'd express them as

  Problem A: report spam for complaining (was #3)

  Problem B: tune servers' filters (was #2)

I don't think it's useful to try and solve both of them at the same time.