Re: [Asrg] Spam button scenarios

2010-02-08 11:47:21
Hence the report goes via unrelated third parties that might snoop on
it.  Do we care?  The user has said it's spam, after all.

Yes...but users already use their TiS mechanisms on ham accidentally,
to the point where they will often doubt they did so when confronted
with the fallout.  I see no reason to think the mechanism being
discussed here will be any different in this regard.

\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML                mouse(_at_)rodents-montreal(_dot_)org