Re: [Asrg] Rough consensus on pay to delist

2011-02-27 18:55:14
TRBL Support wrote:

How so? SORBS stopped charging a fee.

The SORBS was never something comparable to UCEPROTECT,
It's FP-rate is exorbitant, Michelle just started spamming NANAE
with daily automated postings of useless stats.
That list could be continued ....

So whatever SORBS is doing, is the SORBS issue, not ours.

Allow me to add my voice to the chorus of those saying, "I think
charging a fee for delisting in any circumstance is a bad idea."

The question was not if it is a bad choice, the question was if that
has to be subject in an BCP or even an RFC as "MUST NOT".

Regards

Claus von Wolfhausen
Technical Director
UCEPROTECT-Network