Re: [Asrg] DNSBL and IPv6

2012-10-20 01:56:07
On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 6:41 AM, Mikael Abrahamsson
<swmike(_at_)swm(_dot_)pp(_dot_)se> wrote:

I agree. Although I believe some ISPs will put multiple customers in a
single /64, this is mostly going to be dynamic customers anyway (multiple
laptops on a wifi for instance), and those I would imagine are treated with
the same policy so it doesn't really matter. Per /64 handling is a
reasonable tradeoff between granularity and practicality in my mind.

And cheap VPS, where the "upgrade" from /128 to /64 is used as a
differentiator (just stumbled upon such a case,
http://www.kimsufi.com/fr/vks/).

-- Matthias