[ietf-clear] CSV in action

2004-10-08 22:04:09
Tony Finch <dot(_at_)dotat(_dot_)at> wrote:

I've been talking about implementing CSV with my hostmasters. It's worth
noting that in order to do it properly you must have positive CSA records
for all your email servers, negative CSA records for EVERYTHING else, PLUS
a wildcard negative CSA record.

   The CSV design did not intend for negative CSA records to be common.
If you do need to discourage the use of wildcard subdomains, you'd do
better to use wildcard DNA PTR records (suggesting an accreditation
service which will report "don't trust these folks").

--
John Leslie <john(_at_)jlc(_dot_)net>