[ietf-clear] "Registering" unauthorized MTAs

2004-10-09 11:49:44
Folks,

This is a rather specific point that is probably worth having the
DT work on, offline.

Offhand, I think this describes a solution that is, at best
cumbersome.  Unfortunately the scenario it is trying to solve is
a reasonable -- and probably even a probable -- one.

Thoughts?

d/