Re: [ietf-dkim] assertions, was on DKIM as an anti-spam measure

2005-08-17 21:18:50
Gee, by an amazing coincidence, someone with exactly the same name as
you has published notes about what a bad idea porn tags are.

I published a lot of notes about the specific proposal that the FTC made for labeling sexually-explicit content, but those were...well, specific to that proposal. I made some arguments against the particular proposal for the No-Solicitation field and SMTP extension, but again, those were specific to that proposal. Or are you referring to something else?

Keith