Re: [ietf-dkim] Not exactly not a threat analysis

2005-08-23 10:48:24
John R Levine wrote:
>>>Right.  The context is who signed it.
>>
>>That's not sufficient unless signers who (re)transmit messages are
>>clearly distinguishable from signers who author content.
>

> You keep saying that, I keep pointing out that you're wrong.  I guess
> we're done.

no, you keep claiming that I'm wrong, while misrepresenting what I'm
proposing.  I don't think you're convincing anyone.

Keith, I don't mean to be rude, but I think you have this backwards. I think
you have been wrong from the outset and nothing you have said has convinced me
otherwise.

                                Ned