Re: [ietf-dkim] Admilistrivia question

2005-10-18 10:07:44

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005, Jim Fenton wrote:

I'm wondering if you are seeing the 'nodupes' behavior of mailman, brought up by Keith Moore on the IETF discussion list in August. See: http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg37128.html

Yes, this sure looks like it. I suggest changing default to so that
duplicates are in fact sent and trying to change setting for everyone
already subscribed in bulk as well. If somebody does want this feature -
they should set it on their own with understanding that potentially some
messages from other list members maybe lost.

---
William Leibzon
Elan Networks
william(_at_)elan(_dot_)net