Re: [ietf-dkim] DKIM charter

2005-11-15 13:38:03
"the use of email-addresses.  The
charter should take a long view and be sensitive to disruptions
created by email-address constraints, rather than offering
justifications.  Never should these "

Doug,

1.  The charter does not constrain email addresses.

2. Dkim does not create or specify any inherent email address constraints.

3.  An IETF wg charter specifies near-term activities, not long term.

4. For all of your constant repetition of concern, I still do not see what
planned technical work needs to be specified differently in the charter nor do
I see the slightest indication of support for your concerns.

5.  At some point, the question becomes one of worrying about the DOS potential
of your constantly posting lengthy notes that regurgitate the same points that
continue to fail to gain support.

But, of course, that is just my own perspective.

D.
/d

--
Dave Crocker