Re: [ietf-dkim] DKIM charter

2005-11-15 16:01:10

Dave Crocker wrote:

5. At some point, the question becomes one of worrying about
> the DOS potential of your constantly posting lengthy notes
> that regurgitate the same points that continue to fail to
> gain support.

But, of course, that is just my own perspective.

(No Dave, I'm fairly sure that others share your perspective:-)

Doug, the charter as-is does have the required support to go
forward. There's nothing to be achieved by trying for the
changes you'd like at this stage. My bet is that those changes
just won't happen given the where the consensus lies.

But Doug, if you want to try to elucidate some of your concerns
as threats that we could consider for inclusion in the threats
document, then by all means do so (keeping to one thing at a
time, or you'll be ignored/misunderstood!) and we'll see if
there are specific issues where others agree with parts of
your analysis.

Stephen.