Re: [ietf-dkim] How mailing lists mutate messages

2006-01-26 22:23:54

----- Original Message -----
From: <Bill(_dot_)Oxley(_at_)cox(_dot_)com>

Right now for inbound messages from yahoo.com I check to see
if there is a dkim= string, if so sent off for further processing,
if not toss it :-)

So what you are saying is that YAHOO.COM has a "SSP" that says a
signature is required, STRONG or EXCLUSIVE?  I haven't checked. Do they?
That would be a wonderful event in the annals of computing history! <g>

But following the SSP protocol, we can't do this unless the SSP says:

   o=-  STRONG  (signature required, 3rd party allowed)
   o=!  EXCLUSIVE (signature required, no 3rd party)