Re: [ietf-dkim] How mailing lists mutate messages

2006-01-27 00:14:38
"Hector Santos" <hsantos(_at_)santronics(_dot_)com> writes:

So what you are saying is that YAHOO.COM has a "SSP" that says a
signature is required, STRONG or EXCLUSIVE?  I haven't checked. Do they?
That would be a wonderful event in the annals of computing history! <g>

I do not think that Yahoo 'does' DKIM at all. They are using DK. In my
naivety I thought that DKIM was supposed to be the next step and
replacement for DK, so I wonder why Yahoo et al are still only using
the older DK.