Re: [ietf-dkim] Attempted summary, SSP again

2006-01-27 08:32:09
Well, OK.  if a message has both a signature from the From: domain and
one from someone else, does that pass?  Why or why not?

-----

From: Hector Santos <hsantos(_at_)santronics(_dot_)com>

For the EXCLUSIVE policy?  Following SSP, it would be a REJECT because the
policy says no 3PS should exist.  If it does, then it should be given the
evil eye. ...

I understand what you are saying, but it is what it is. That is what the
DKIM/SSP drafts defines. It is already "solved" per se.

-----

From: Michael Thomas <mike(_at_)mtcc(_dot_)com>

I've always interpreted this as it should pass. What would be the reason
that it shouldn't? That the other signature gave it cooties?

-----

I'm increasingly getting the impression that we don't really understand
the semantics of SSP.

R's,
John