[ietf-dkim] Re: canonicalization

2006-01-27 10:34:55
I'm sort of surprised that we haven't had any discussion about this
since the -01 draft came out.

We do seem fixated on glamorous trivia, don't we?

Is your test site seeing different results?

It's not seeing anything at all yet.  All it does is to take a message and
run it through a dozen forwarders.  We still need to build the scaffolding
to sign messages and see if the signatures still verify.

Regards,
John Levine, johnl(_at_)iecc(_dot_)com, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet
for Dummies",
Information Superhighwayman wanna-be, http://www.johnlevine.com, Mayor
"I shook hands with Senators Dole and Inouye," said Tom, disarmingly.