Re: [ietf-dkim] New Issue: review of threats-01

2006-03-20 08:57:06
Stephen Farrell wrote:

Hi Eric, Jim,

There're a couple of cases here where Eric is more-or-less
saying "not convinced" or that the document needs to also
mention something not currently covered. Eric - if you and
Jim could work out new text for those cases offline during
the week, that'd really help us finish this document. So
can you guys try to get together sometime to do that during
the week? We can do it on the list, but that'll take longer
and is more likely to generate a flood of messages (will
the flood metaphor be common this week I wonder:-)
Sounds good to me.  I'll work on revising the text (Eric, thanks for
your followup comments) but I would appreciate some suggested text on
the timing attacks.  I'm less likely to get that right without several
iterations.

Eric, I'm happy to get together if you have some time this week.  I'll
be here all week (leaving Friday afternoon).  I'll let you suggest a time.

-Jim