Re: [ietf-dkim] 1193 considered harmful

2006-03-27 21:07:35
I can live either way; I'll be changing my code to match whatever the
decision is.

        Tony Hansen
        tony(_at_)att(_dot_)com

Barry Leiba wrote:
If you have not yet said that you support the change, please post here
and say that you DO support the change, that you DO NOT support the
change, or that you DON'T CARE.  Further discussion is also fine if
there's something NEW to add, but please don't rehash what's already
been said.  The key point is, as Mike makes clear, whether the
advantages of this are worth the incompatibility that it causes.