Re: [ietf-dkim] 1193 considered harmful

2006-03-27 03:53:42

Michael Thomas wrote:
 That and the new
proposal doesn't do many of the things that its proposers claim. I'm still
waiting for the proposers to tell me why I'm wrong.

I think that a number of those in favour have stated their
reasoning, as have you. So I don't think there's a lot that
remains to be said in this particular debate. But if I've
missed something that you reckon still needs a response (quite
possible) then send me a link to the archive.

Right now, I guess most folks have had their say, and Barry
and I, as chairs, will just have to make the call at the
appropriate time (when the minutes are final).

Stephen.