Re: [ietf-dkim] Proposal: Do the semantics first, then straw poll

2006-04-17 16:34:42
At 4:05 PM -0700 4/17/06, Dave Crocker wrote:
Paul Hoffman wrote:
The issue, then, is what happens when I have my expiration being (e.g.) a month and I decide out of the blue to change keys.

x= is an expiration for a particular statement of responsibility for a message,

No, it is not.

It is strictly about the availability of the public key.

Where in the document does it say that? The semantics in the document are "Signatures MUST NOT be considered valid if the current time at the verifier is past the expiration date."