Re: [ietf-dkim] Straw poll on x=

2006-04-18 12:06:13
From: "Stephen Farrell" <stephen(_dot_)farrell(_at_)cs(_dot_)tcd(_dot_)ie>

Last call for opinions. I'm gonna count 'em up when I
get home and send results in a few hours.

I prefer KEEP X=

Please note: It is already optional. If people don't want to use it, they
don't have to add it to the signature.

If kept,  we need one spec bug fix:

| 6.2  Get the Public Key

+   0.  If signature has an expiration (x=) tag, check if the signature
+       has expired. Signatures MUST NOT be considered valid if the
+       current time at the verifier is past the expiration date.
+