Re: [ietf-dkim] Today's jabber

2006-05-18 11:12:56
Tony, as it turns out I had already edited in some changes --- I'll check to make sure they are consistent with what you propose.

One change I made (tentatively) is to use the "options" part to indicate the record type --- so base defines "dns/txt" only, with a mention that we expect a "dns/dkk" type to appear later.

All: any thoughts on whether this is a good idea?

eric