Re: [ietf-dkim] Today's jabber

2006-05-18 11:42:26
I can live with this. But we might want to call the /foo something other
than an option.

Right now section 3.6.1 says:

   q=   ... where the syntax and semantics of the options depends on the
        type.

Instead it would need to be:

   q=   ... where the syntax and semantics of the options depends on the
        type and specified options.

Tony

Eric Allman wrote:
Tony, as it turns out I had already edited in some changes --- I'll
check to make sure they are consistent with what you propose.

One change I made (tentatively) is to use the "options" part to indicate
the record type --- so base defines "dns/txt" only, with a mention that
we expect a "dns/dkk" type to appear later.

All: any thoughts on whether this is a good idea?

eric