Re: [ietf-dkim] Summary of jabber meeting of 22 June

2006-06-24 04:06:46
Sorry I missed it, elementary school graduation took precedence.

1294: draft-ietf-dkim-base-02 //i= parameter conflict
Only Doug wants this, but no one else agrees.  Doug says that John
Levine supports it, so we'll check that on the mailing list.  As it
stands, NO CHANGE will be made for this unless there is other support.
1294: CLOSE with no change... pending confirmation on mailing list.

No, that was 1292.

1296: user(_at_)sub(_dot_)example(_dot_)com vs. user(_at_)example(_dot_)com
This is John Levine's version of what basically is the same as 1292.
Let's see if John likes the answer to 1292 for this too.
1296: CLOSE, see resolution for 1292 -- subject to confirmation with JohnL.

I don't see the point of a flag that will always be set the same way,
but I can live with it.

R's from Marrakech,
John