Re: [ietf-dkim] How to proceed with SSP

2006-07-26 12:22:27
On 2006-07-26 07:41, Arvel Hathcock wrote:
 > Dave suggested in Montréal, to the agreement of at least some
 > (including the chairs), that we have to step back and sort out SSP
 > *requirements* before we can do an SSP specification.

I am in full agreement with this plan and am happy to see that an approach is being managed and is well thought out. You're right, what SSP ends up looking like is anyone's guess at this point but with a pre-determined requirements doc to work from it will help the process greatly.

+1

Policy is different things to different people -- and like many social/legal/political constructs, the same policy can contradict itself without being invalid. This won't be an easy consensus to find.

--
J.D. Falk, Anti-Spam Product Manager
Yahoo! Communications Platform Team